My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Better than expected

BB got her doc band today and I was so suprised at how well she did. I was soooo happy about it. She didn't even seem to notice. I hope that the next 6-8 weeks goes by quickly and she is comfortable. I decorated the band with butterflies and flowers so it looks really cute. She wore it in the office for about 15 minutes and her head was soaked with sweat. It is supposed to get better as she adjusts to it but holy cow!

I'm exhausted, lots going on but no time to blog right now. Hope
you are ok!




5 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

she is beautiful!!!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

She's seriously gorgeous - now call me crazy, but is she not cuter with the helmet?!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's so cute!!

Hope the adjustment goes smoothly!

Kahla said...

She looks adorable, she is so cute (with and w/o the helmet)!

Anonymous said...

She is truly adorable!