My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Guess who slept?

No, it wasn't me. I tossed an turned all night.  But BB finally slept through the night for the first time. 8:30 pm to 5:45 am. Wow. I hope this is a sign of things to come! It only took 11 months!

So, did you guess that BB's party is going to be hot pink and zebra? I love it! The banner is finished and I am working on final touches.

What do you think about her birthday outfit? I am going to put a zebra print number 1 on the front of her shirt! Too cute!


By the way.,...trying to photograph and 11 month old baby is like trying to wrangle an alligator. Not easy.

3 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Seriously, it makes all the difference.

YAYYYY to BB :)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Ya for a good sleeper!!! And, I love her outfit.

We have Cora's outfit too, will probably take pics soon - since I want to give them out at her party.

can't wait to see all your party stuff for her!

Kahla said...

Sooo cute! Congrats on the sleep, E did the same last night (too bad I kept waking up to check on her)!