My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And so it begins...

AB has a girlfriend. It's the 2nd day of 5th grade and she asked him to 1) be her boyfriend 2) asked for his phone number 3) called my cell phone 14 times (the ringer was off thankfully) 3) called the home number 3 times 4) sent 3 text messages to my phone 5)finally talked to AB and asked him to go to the movies this weekend...or fishing..   HAVE MERCY!!!

She is a really sweet girl and very cute. But they are 10 years old! I told them that I would talk to her mom and we would see about them going to the movies. She then told AB to tell me to make sure that if I took them to the movies to sit several rows back...not anywhere near them. Nice.

My little stud muffin showing off his 'muscles'



This is what happens when he watches TV...totally zones out.




This little cutie (who always seems to have food on her face)


loves to feed the dogs her food. She teased Patches forever but never actually gave her a bite!



She came close a few times



But kept a pretty firm grasp on that graham cracker!




And then she played pat a cake...


rolled them up...


and threw them in th pan...



Then proceeded to eat a graham cracker covered in dog slobber. A few germs never hurt anyone...right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, shes so adorable and the whole doggie story and patty cake pics was so cute!!!

Melody said...

Bailey has those same hippo pajamas. Your little girl is precious! Congrats on the sleeping through the night. Bailey is 2 1/2 and just 2 weeks ago (or 12 days) she started sleeping through the night and I feel like a new woman. Now, to try and do this again...