My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wiped Out...

Alive and barely kicking. We were in Miami for my sister in law's wedding this past weekend. We stayed at the Ri.tz Carlton...amazing! It was hot and humid and busy. I will try to update soon.

My mother was here for 3 weeks and just left today...booo!!! I love when she is here.

BB is sleeping worse that ever lately. I think the trip really threw her off. She was up 3 times last night between 9 pm and 6 am. One night in Miami she was up crying at least 10 times.  You moms out there who have babies that sleep through the night the moment they pop out of your vajay jay...consider yourselves extremely lucky. You are in an elite club. I'm in the permanent black circles under your eyes club.  Almost 13 months of no more than 4 hours of sleep at a time makes you a little crazy.

On that note...going to bed. Will update asap.

2 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I feel for you! My friends and I are in an email discussion on how bad teething is and I kept quiet... because after tooth 1, we haven't had any problems. One said, "M, you're very blessed because you don't even know when they teethe" and I said, "yes, it's payback for those 10 months of sleep deprivation, thank you very much" - when everyone's kids were sleeping through at 12 weeks - GAH!

p.s. my sweet K has a fever again!

Ashley said...

I feel your pain on the sleep!! Maybe one day;)