My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Conversation with the husband

Setting: Dining table eating dinner, the husband  (H) is working on a flashlight of AB's to make it work.

H: I think if I can just loosen this one screw that it will work.

Me: Uhhh...ok.

H: Do you have a small screwdriver? Like one for eyeglasses?

Me: Reach down like I'm pulling it out of my a**. {cue crickets chirping}

30 seconds later...

H: I need a small screwdriver.

Me: There is a kit in the black tool box in the laundry room.

H: That sound great!

Me: {Crickets chirping again}  Uhh...ok.

H: Staring at me while listening to crickets chirping

Me: So go get them.

H: Rolls eyes, acts like I chopped off his leg.

Me: Ok, so I'll go get the screwdrivers and you can clean the kitchen.

H: That's ok. I'll get the screwdriver.

Dooohhhhh!!! Men!!!

No comments: