My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

MIA

Hey all...I can't believe that I haven't posted in so long. Since having my iphone, I rarely get to the computer. Not that I have much time to use it anyway. We are in Kentucky now visiting the in laws. AB had a 2 week fall break so we came to visit. It's been nice.

We also went to Miami ( I think I told you that) for my sister in laws wedding.

I have to have surgery on my right wrist. I have a cyst on the tendon and it's about to rupture. Of course, I am right handed. And I am about to start an online class. Not sure how that's going to work out. My mom is coming to spend at least 4 weeks with us. Fortunately for me (unfortunately for her) she isn't working right now. I basically can't put any pressure on my hand after surgery and I will be in a cast up to my elbow for 4 weeks. Did I mention that I can't get it wet? Fun times, huh?

I'm using my father in laws lap top while BB is eating. And she just finished and is shrieking to get out of her high chair. She's doing great by the way. There went to sippy cup...food is sure to follow. Yep, there is goes. All over the floor. Here doggy doggy!! It's great! Like a vacuum cleaner with four legs and a mouth! hahaha!!

I will update properly soon. I promise. I may not comment (hard to type on a cell phone) but I am reading your updates.

I'm glad everyone is doing well. 

No comments: