My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun times!

We went back to Sea World this weekend with our bestest buddies Keri and Dean! Their little peanut went too. He's sooo cute! I talk about him all the time, but seriously, he's the best baby I've ever seen! It was a new experience for Dean and Peanut so it was fun watching them! Here's the little guy!


The highlights of our day were feeding the dolphins...


Getting splashed by the baby dolphins in the pool... (notice salt water on camera lens!)
Feeding the sea lions (they are loud and barky!!!)...


Spending time with my awesome buddy who looks more like me than my own sister...


Having fun and spending the day with hubs....
But most of all, spending the day with the people I love!!

4 comments:

Newfitmommy said...

Wow...you do look like sisters!!! That's really cool!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little man...

Gabriel that is. :)

I'll have to tag along next time you go.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

looks like you had a good time. I wish I lived somewhere where I could go to a place like that in November. I don't think it got above freezing today

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Just wanted to respond to your comment on my blog. The "girl" one is me and all my sisters.

Yeah, we all kind of look alike :)