My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Picture and Spring Break

Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, everyone is ok! I've been sooo busy. School is just insane and I am really ready to be through with this class. The kids are just awesome. AB is doing better at school. He is being bullied but I jumped on that as fast as I could. I've been in touch with teachers and the school counselor and the principal. They assure me that they are taking care of it. He seems to be doing a little better this week. I hope that things stay calm for him.  BB is almost through wearing her DOC band. She has been in it for 5 weeks and only has 2 - 3 weeks to go...probably more like 3. Her head looks great and I will be so happy to see her head again. I really miss seeing her hair and kissing her on her head. Oh, she's also sleeping a little better. Not through the night but she will got 5-6 hours at a stretch. I have been getting up at least once during the night to feed her. She does to bed around 8:15, takes a bottle anywhere between 10:30  and 12:30 and then again around 5:30 - 6:00 am. She usually goes back to sleep until 7:30 or so. It's not a full night's sleep for me, but I'll take it! She has started to have a fake cough...and then she makes herself laugh...and then coughs and laughs. It's so cute! She was sitting on the couch today (propped up in the corner) and she decided that she wanted to lay on her tummy. So, she leaned forward and did just that! Glad I was close because she could have easily hit the floor! She's just a joy and I'm so thankful for her. I still, after almost 7 months, can hardly believe she's mine. By the way, can you believe that AB hs been with us for over 7 months already?!

I' ve been thinking about all of these profound blog posts that I want to write...and then I sit down and feel like I don't have time to get my thoughts together. Then it ends up just being facts and photos. I will do it soon.

So, here is AB's spring picture from school! He is so cute! If you look at his left eye you can see that it's kinda black. He and a friend (a girl) were playing and she acidentally bashed him in the face with a laundry basket. Makes me laugh to think about it. He was embarassed...rightfully so. We kept teasing him telling him that a girl gave him a black eye! He said he didn't like the photo because of that. I LOVE it though!!




A boy and his dog


Baby love!


Yes, she has milk mouth...but oh what a cute picture!




Marcia.....this is for you!!


3 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much - oh yes, those skies ARE beautiful :)

Marcia (123 blog) said...

oh p.s. your kids are so gorgeous - I love the love between brother and sister.

Anonymous said...

Her eyes make me melt every time!! Love the pic of brother and sister together.