My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Discontinued....

I believe that the pacifiers that BB uses have been discontinued. I can't find them in any stores...only on ama zon . com.  This is probably only the, lets say 25th, thing I use that has been discontinued. Of course, pacifiers disappear like socks in the dryer. We used to have about 12 and now we are down to 6 or so. Why oh why...especially a pacifier! I tried a different one on her today and she was less than thrilled with it. Hopefully the ones we have will last for quite a while.

All is well around her. I am struggling through my class and trying to keep my new camera from taking too much of my time! I've been trying to take photos of AB but he grumbles and complains so much that it's no fun for me! Oh well... My mom and grandmother are coming into town this weekend so I'm really excited about that. Then BB and I are making a trip to see the in laws in April. It will be her 2nd flight. Hopefully she will do as well as she did on the first one.

I have tons to do and it's already 9:30. Ugh! Where does the day go?

I leave you with a few cute photos!!




AB has had a whiny few days... not sure what's going on but it's a makin' me crazy! Hormones maybe? I'm not used to that from him.

Poor BB just threw up all over her crib. I heard her whimpering and went in to check on her. I saw that she spit up a little and then she started heaving...I grabbed her up and flipped her over. Poor baby. I hope that it's just a weird fluke and that she is not getting sick.

P.S. I am OUT OF CONTROL with the bows for this baby! She gets her band off on Friday and I can not wait to have bows on her head all the time!! =) Poor girl....she looks less than amused, huh?

2 comments:

Kahla said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I'm a bow Mommy, my husband says E doesn't always need a bow, but I say she does!!!!!! I think it's adorable!

What kind of paci does she take? E won't take one very well, but we're working on it!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

OMG - I need to know where you are getting the bows - Cora NEEDS them. At least you guys have some hair to work with.

What kind a pacifer does she use, maybe I can find them out here