My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rite of Passage

Bluebonnets (flowers) pop up in the spring all over the Austin area. Not sure about other parts of Texas. And every year people throw their dogs and babies into the middle of the flowers and take their photos. I call it the rite of passage for Texas babies!!

Ever seen a bluebonnet? Pretty, huh?


My subject wasn't being very cooperative!! She was too busy trying to eat the flowers!


Maybe we'll try again later.

3 comments:

Sadia said...

I just found you through 1, 2, 3 Blog. Adorable photo, even if she was uncooperative!

Where did you take your pictures. I was sorely disappointed by the lack of flowers during last week's excursion to Berry Springs Park with my duo.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

OMG - I love this pic.

Kahla said...

We are just getting our bluebonnets here, can't wait to get the kids out in them!