My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Woman of courage...

I came across this blog (   http://www.embracingelijah.com/   ) last week and it has just broken my heart. LC is 35 weeks pregant with her second child. He will be born next week but will not survive. Their precious Elijah has Trisomy 13. I can not imagine what that family is going through but I applaud her for her courage. She decided to give Elijah every opportunity that she could...and wants to keep him inside as long as possible. She will carry him to term and then have to say good bye immediately. I do not know this person and have only commented on her blog once. Please stop by and give her some words of encouragement  peace   comfort something....what can you say to someone in this situation? Please lift her and her family up in prayer as they are about to embark on a journey that will forever change their lives and break their hearts.

2 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

quite honestly i think all you can do is pray for them and for God to use the story to reach people through their grace and dignity.

Do you read http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com? I started reading about 2 months into the blog and went back to read each and every post - I cried my eyes out - literally - for about 2 days straight - but OH, our God is a BIG GOD!

Anonymous said...

I saw the link on your blog yesterday and read their sad story. I can't imagine what they are going through right now. It's heartbreaking!

I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out when you have the chance!