My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hi

Holy heck has life been insane! I promise to update fully next week. My physiology professor is a sadist and he is making life miserable right now. We have an exam next Monday and a COMPREHENSIVE final two days later on Wednesday. Really? Seriously? How in the H E double hockey sticks is that supposed to work?! Bitch, moan, blah, blah, blah.

BB is doing great. Graduated from her DOC band, oh....7 years ago! (Seems like it's been that long since I posted). She looks great. Eating = Horrible  (may have texture aversions, going to see an occupational therapist)         Sleeping = Horrible         Everything else = wonderful 
Can I just say that I am SOOOO glad that she is a happy baby. A non sleeping, screaming baby would be hard.  More on all of this later...

AB is also doing great. He got accepted into a charter school and we are really excited about it. He is too. Only thing? He has to finish out this year (3 1/2 more weeks) at the new school in order to have a place for next year. We go tomorrow for him to spend the day and really getting a feel for it. He will also be doing some day camps this summer....sports, swimming, just for fun. 

My bloggy friend at Womb for One More gave me a blog award. Thank you! I promise I will respond soon!

I spent a week in Kentucky with BB to visit the in laws. I was wiped out when I got home.

More once I have time to breathe....

The reason I do it all....


My little diva!

.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of brother and sister together. Such love!! I'm jealous of BB's teeth. Stella is still our toothless wonder.

Kahla said...

They are adorable! She has got the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen!

foxy said...

Blog surfing this morning stumbled onto your. Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I am teared up just looking at these precious pictures. Thank you for this hope you've given me for our future.
-Foxy