My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well, hello there!



Too busy for words! Life is good and kids are just great! BB is almost 8 months old. How is that possible? She is the sweetest baby! So much fun to be around. AB is doing great and has started playing basketball.  He loves it and it's fun to do the whole sports thing with a kid! I am swamped with school. Only 4 weeks to go until the end of the semester. I can not wait. I still have homework to do and I really want to be in bed right now. I'll try to update more soon. Hope you are all doing well!

Oh, and don't you love how BB's bows match her pj's?

1 comment:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

She is utterly adorable - love the bows!

! Kendra is going to have LOADS of therapy issues - the only pink, ruffly things she owns were gifts from other people. But no bows!

I am not a girly girl.

You're such a rock star - i still can't believe you do the mothering thing PLUS studying!