My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

As if we infertiles need something ELSE to be pissed about!

So, I saw this article on people.com: Pregnant Man Gives Birth Again

Now, I've posted on this before and I think he (she from the waist down) has every right to have a child. BUT! 2 babies in 18 months? Seriously?! (S) He has taken testosterone for years, enough to grow facial hair and start looking like a man, but can still get pregnant and carry a baby (2 babies) to term? I've been on this journey for almost 4 years, been through just about every fertility treatment that's out there, lost 3 pregnancies and am still terrified about this one. And (s) he gets to have two, with no treatments, no miscarriages, no issues? This really makes me realize how extremely unfair life is.

Oh, and apparently his wife will nurse this baby, just like she did with the first one. Not sure how that happens but whatever.

What a pisser! Hmmmpph!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. I felt the exact same way when I heard she/he was pregnant again.
I think that you can take drugs to help you start lactating? I'm pretty sure - I think adoptive parents do the same thing.

ASHLEY said...

I totally agree....it's crazy!!!!

the misfit said...

I saw a picture the first time - pregnant human with beard. That's just WEIRD.

Ashley said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can follow your pregnancy!! :)