My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whew!!

I am so so so very tired. I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life. Don't get me wrong. I'm loving the reason that I'm so tired! This baby is just awesome! But I'm still sooooo tired.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. We've just been so busy. It's amazing how a sleeping baby can steal all of your time! I just want to hold her all the time. I don't, but I want to.

BB had a doctors appointment again today and her weight is up to 7 lbs 1 oz. She's grown an inch too! She's now 20.5. inches. She will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. I can't even believe the time is going by so fast. She has been doing really well, but today she had milk come out of her nose again and she kinda choked on it. Fortunately I was holding her when it happened. But of course, I am so scared to put her down to sleep. She is definitely more awake now. For example, she was awake off and on from 3 am to 6 am. Every time I put her down she would just kinda whine and of course I jump every time she makes a sound. She's wonderful though. Sweet baby girl!

AB is doing well. He's been giving us a few problems with doing homework...whining and crying, etc. Normal BS that any kid would do but my lack of sleep is making me much more irritated that I would normally be. I am trying to be patient with him but I hate whining! I know he is just seeking attention..and I'm trying to hold him and love on him as much as possible. It's kinda hard with a boy this age. He doesn't always let us love on him. But when he's ready he will come to us. My husband has been doing an amazing job. He's the best dad! He's been getting up with AB at 6 am and fixing his lunch, getting him ready for school and walking him to the bus. It's awesome. I feel bad about not getting up but I can't do it all right now. Sigh... Oh, we also put AB in an after school program (his friends are there) and hopefully this will help with the homework issue. He is supposed to do it all there before he can play. It also helps me out. It's amazing how fast 3 pm rolls around!

Ok, off to get ready for bed. More later!

No comments: