My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Moby Heaven....

So, I decided to attend a baby wearing seminar today at a local baby shop. I had seen the Beco carrier around but BB is waaay to small for that. The lady working there showed me the Moby Wrap and I was like WHAAA? It's 500 yards of fabric! How is that supposed to work?! But once she showed me how to use it I was sold! BB is secure and comfy and falls right to sleep when in it. Of course, there is no doubt when she wants out! It is truly a hands free way to carry your baby. I would highly recommend it!
We are doing well...just very tired. AB is great and is having a birthday party next weekend. Thankfully my mom and grandmother are coming on Thursday so we'll have some help...and hopefully get some sleep! It's wonderful sleep deprivation though!

I will try to update again soon. Hope you are doing well!

7 comments:

White Picket Fences said...

The Moby was my lifesaver. Seriously. When the baby hit that 6 week growth spurt and nothing would settle his fussies, I'd moby him and all would be right with the world. We wear it grocery shopping because he hates sitting in his car seat. We wear it everywhere. Love. Love. Love. It.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Cora LOVES the moby wrap - and I of course love it because she does :)

Thank goodness I knew someone who used it before, so the amount of fabric did not seem so bad. I could see how people would be turned off by the million yards of fabric.

I love the fact that I can have 2 hands again

Kami said...

You look so happy with your little peanut. I am so happy for you!

Kami

Rebekah said...

I had the Ultimate Baby Wrap-but same idea-I used it everyday for 8 weeks and then my baby boy decided that he wanted to be up and around, seeing the world...so we haven't used it in awhile, but it was a life saver those first few weeks - it was the only way I got stuff done!

Anonymous said...

Great carrier!

Thanks for your comment on my blog - it really, really helps.

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

That looks AWESOME! I looked at those (finally picked out a sling and that worked well for me with the girls)...I didn't think I could work the yards of fabric either, but you two look comfy! =)

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

I LOVE that photo of you and your little one. Brought an instant smile to my face!