My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wanna know how tired I am?

I was up feeding BB at 2:30 this morning. Here is what happened...in this exact order...

Heard BB crying
Reached over and got a bottle with water already in it
Added formula
Shook vigorously
Proceeded to wipe formula from the walls, my bed, etc.
Capped bottle and fed BB

There you have it folks. Sleep deprivation makes you insane!
So, Patches has found a new use for BB's boppy (Excuse the unmade bed, I was washing sheets!)
Cutests Onsie EVER!!
Just a darn cute picture!
And last but not least....her Moby face!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute baby!!!

Kellye said...

Poor baby...that's for you not the baby. :) It will get better...eventually.

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

I have totally done that!!! And when we used to feed expressed BM we would both routinely fall asleep while walking to the kitchen to get the bottles out of the fridge and would walk into walls. Good times. (I can't believe I'm about to do this all again! lol)

LOVE the pics!!!