My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 Years Old!!

And Fancy the Clown (my mother) showed up!! It was a great party and AB was so excited. He's never had a party before. Poor guy. Tonight, after skateboarding and playing with remote control cars he handed us a note that said, "Thank you for the best day of my life. Here is a little something". And he put $10 in it. We thanked him and told him we were so glad that he had a great day. But we want him to keep his money! Precious boy...can you even imagine?


My mom is great! Isn't she pretty?


My mother is a wonderful artist and we had some fun with face painting! I can't even draw a stick person!


I was a swap monster (a girl...see the pink bow on my forehead?) amd AB was a Skeletoid! Not sure what bloody thing I had been eating or how a skeleton bleeds...but you get the idea! We had a great day!

5 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

So that's where you get your good looks, Leah?!

AB is the sweetest kid - I can't believe he wanted to pay you. Breaks my heart...

you all looked like you had lots of fun!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

That is AWESOME! Your mom rocks! =)

Kellye said...

Oh my goodness...I love that kid so much.

I had a blast yesterday and I'm glad that he enjoyed it. I'll send you the pictures tonight. :)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

So great - you look so much like your mom :)

Glad he had a great party, sad that it is his first. But, it won't be his last which is great

LC said...

love the faces!

so sweet he wanted to pay you. what a sweet gesture.