My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Look what I found....

This was on the window last night. Kinda gross but let me tell you, AB LOVED it!  I've never seen anything like this before. I thought only snakes shed!?



Isn't he a cutie? He earned his whittling chip for boy scouts last night. Now he gets to take his pocket knife on his camping trip this weekend. He's very responsible with it. My sister has a 9 year old son and she said she wouldnn't trust him with a pocket knife for anything! I've got a good kid here!






I do believe that this is my favorite photo of all time.  She is such a happy baby! She only cries when she is hungry or sleepy.




Well, and this is pretty darn cute too!



Do you have Kid 2 Kid consignment shops in your area? I stumbled across this store and it's awesome! The clothes are perfect and very inexpensive. They also have baby gear...strollers, etc. The label on this says "Designer Dress" and it was made in Italy. Not that it matters but it was probably very expensive new. I bought it for $6.99. It is gorgeous!


Ok....no more photos. =)

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

make sure he does not lose his totem chip card. If he does, he has to do it all over again. Colin has done it probably 3 times LOL.

Love the new pics. Hope AB has a great camping trip. I am sure he will love it :)

the misfit said...

She looks so much like you!