My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

On the mend...plus blogspot info at end

BB is better. Her sniffles only lasted a couple of days. But now I'm sick...again. I think I'm getting a little better but it is no fun.

BB and I are flying to my in laws on 11/17 and H and AB will fly up on the 23. It will be nice to have some help but I'll miss my boys. I hope flying alone with a baby won't be too bad.

AB is going on a boyscout camping trip next weekend. He is super excited! It's 2 nights in a wilderness camp ground. Definitely not my cup of tea!


I LOVE this outfit! Look at that bow! She looks really amused, huh?










Somebody got a new toy! You should see her kick her legs. Cutest thing ever!





 So, on a totally unrelated topic...sometimes putting photos in blogger makes me want to pull my hair out. It's difficult to move them and it'sjust ridiculous! Well, I did some research and found that there is an updated version that is SO MUCH EASIER! (If you know this already, sorry...if not, you will love me!) Here are the instructions. Oh, and it has buttons for undo and redo! Talk about easier!

1. Go to settings, basic.


2. Scroll down to "select post editor".

3. Choose "updated editor"***

4. Save settings.
 
You're welcome! =)

***(Thanks Ashley...copied and pasted and had the wrong info without realizing!!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I think you choose "updated editor" for the newer picture features. BTW- your daughter is adorable and I love your son's cute little uniform. Good luck flying!!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Great pics,love the crisp uniform. Been a long time since Colin's looked like that.

And OMG, thanks for the tip - I hated the way the insert pic thing was. I am gonna C&P onto my blog :) You rock.

And, are your in-laws in NJ?

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

I just wanted to thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It sounds like you and I have an awful lot in common! I swear, I worry about EVERYTHING to the point where I just burst into tears at random. It's so stressful! Glad to know I am not the only pregnancy "crazy" woman out there!