My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BB is amazing!

She did absolutely great on the plane. She never complained, even once! We made it to Kentucky and it is beautiful here. It doesn't hurt that my in-laws live in a magnficent home on a golf course. My entire house is smaller than their lower level!  My MIL had everything set up for BB. A crib, changing table, diapers, wipes, baby wash and lotion, tons of clothes, a bathtub thingy, formula....I didn't need to bring a thing! We have been going 90 miles an hour since I've been here and I really haven't rested but it's been nice. I've been spoiled rotten for almost 2 weeks. So has BB and AB. Speaking of, they flew in last night and got here really late. It was so good to see my boys! I missed them!

Anyway, I just fed BB and need to get to sleep while she is sleeping. Here's to 4 + hours...but we'll see! Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

she really is amazing! your in laws sound WONDERFUL - enjoy being spoiled :)