My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's been a while!

I've been soooo busy! Sorry I've been MIA. All is well, this semester is coming to a close, and summer is quickly setting in here in Texas. I'm sure this summer will be fun. I'm already feeling the effects of the heat and it's only 95. Once we hit those one hundred degree days I'm sure I won't want to leave the house!

Still waiting on news about AB. I'm frustrated but there is nothing I can do. I know he's safe and well taken care of. That's the most important thing. He should finish school by the end of May and at this point we probably won't be here until some time in July. We actually bought a bed for him today! We've been talking about what we wanted to do for his room but never actually did anything about it. So, my husband wanted to look today and we found a bed for him! We are going to tweak a few pieces of furniture we already have and then we'll be good to go. Other than bedding of course...still waiting to see what he likes. It makes it seem more real for some reason. =)

I am 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant today. Wow...I never imagined I would be here. And no, the freakouts haven't stopped. Baby is moving through out the day but nothing constant. I feel her more in the afternoons and evenings. If I go to long without feeling her I start to panic a little. I'm still very grateful that I have the doppler. I'm still using it from time to time. I have my 24 week appointment next Thursday. Crazy!


So, several folks have asked for belly shots. I figured I might as well post one. Not the cute round belly that some of you have! But I'll take it!!

Not much else to report. I'll have more time to blog after Thursday. Please say prayers that I pass all of my finals and get good grades in my classes!

6 comments:

Newfitmommy said...

You look beautiful!!!! I see your belly!!!
She's growing:)

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

You are absolutely beautiful and so is your baby bump! I can't wait to see her! I hope everything goes well for the little boy, too.

Marcia (123 blog) said...

You are GLOWING and GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much for posting the pic

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

OMG - you look so cute. And I have to admit, I have been stalking your blog for an update.

Glad things are well :)

Kristen said...

You look GREAT!!! I can't believe you are already 24 weeks!!! Where HAS the time gone?

Wes and Summer said...

Autumn didn't move very much during the day either. All of my walking and moving around just rocked her to sleep. But... when I got home and finally sat and rested, that's when she was ready to wake up and start kicking.
You're doing a good job mama! Keep up the good work growing that baby! :)