My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bad Blogger

My bloggy friend Marcia gave me an award the other day, and I have YET to respond to it! Thank you Marcia...I promise that I am working on a post. I just can't get it together lately! And, AND I am having guests next week from Tuesday until the following Monday! Busy busy busy!!

We had a nice Christmas. AB got lots of fun things and had a great time. He is truly just the cutest little guy!! BB was so attentive and watched everything that was going on. We went to the movies to see the Alvin and the chimpmunks movie and BB sat and watched the entire movie. She never even made a sound. Best baby ever!! She definitely did NOT get that from her mother! =)

1 comment:

Paula Keller said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! :)