My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Conversations with boys...aye aye aye!!

Me, AB and his friend MS were sitting in the living room talking.

AB: Why does Molly have all of these warts? (15 year old dog)

ME: They are not warts. They are old dog bumps.

AB: Warts come from a frog peeing on you. I knew this kid that a frog peed on and the next day he had a big wart on his finger.

ME: I'm not so sure about that. I think warts just kinda happen.

MS: If you get warts on your stuff that means you are pregnant, right?

ME: When you say stuff do you mean your boy parts?

MS: Yeah...doesn't that mean you are pregnant?

ME: Ummm...no....not exactly....uh....mmm....how about that video game?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAAA! Oh my gosh, good luck with that one...

Too funny :)

Kahla said...

Oh Lord, where do they come up w/this stuff?

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

That is too funny!!!! (Oh and I believe warts on anything is caused by some sort of a virus.)

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

ROFL...how cute! I can't wait to have these conversations. ;)