My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Gotcha Day!

We will officially welcome AB into our family on February 17! We couldn't be more excited! He is just the sweetest boy and I can't wait until I can officially share him with you here. Last night I was browsing the internet about doc bands and he could tell I was sad. He came up to me, put his arm around me, kissed me on the head and said, "Mom, don't be sad. It's gonna be ok..."  Seriously? I could squeeze him til his head pops off! But I won't. =)   I can't even believe how quickly the past 6 months have passed. He has grown and matured so much and we have bonded and fallen in love with him. He is my son..and I love him more than anything. And he loves his baby sister...and I love her more than anything. Wow...just wow.

3 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Oh we can't wait for you to share him with us too!

He is SUCH a sweet boy and sounds like a great older brother :)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

:)!!!!!!!!

Kahla said...

There's nothing like a little boy... congrats on the date!