My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Bank Robber

`

BB had her DOC band fitting this week. She had to wear this stocking over her head to capture a 3D image. Then they put her on this stool and had her look at a computer monitor with cool videos to try and capture her attention to take a photograph. Very sophisticated! She just smiled the entire time. Such a sweet, good baby girl.

We go in next Thursday to pick it up.  The more I am involved, the less freaked out I am.  I actually bought scrap book stickers to decorate. Flowers and butterflies and dragonflies. We have to make it look pretty for her! I feel better about putting her in the band. When looking at the 3D image of the top of her head, I could really see how misshapen it is. How did we miss that all this time?  I wouldn't hesitate to put braces on her teeth if they are crooked. Why would I not fix her head?  I'll post photos as soon as we get her in it. Hopefully she'll only have to wear it for 6 weeks.

On a different note, AB is sooo excited about his adoption. We are going to visit his foster mom and some old friends that day. It's hard to believe it's already here. I had class last night, and hubby gets him ready for school, so I didn't see him all day. I really did not like that one bit. So, I got up this morning and we talked for a while and I walked him to the bus stop. Such a sweet boy. I'm so very blessed!

My friends did a photo shoot of BB and I just had to share a couple of amazing photos! These are the proofs....they are doing touch ups on a bunch! Can't wait to see how amazing those turn out!

She LOVED this fabric...it was soft and fuzzy and she wiggled and laughed the entire time she was on it!











P.S. I just saw that this is my 200th post! Wow...who knew I had so much to say?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 200 posts! Those pics are very sweet - I hope you post some of the finished ones :).

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

love the pics - especially the one of the two of you :)

Now i am curious how many posts i have

jill said...

Happy 200th! Love the pics!

I bet she will do wonderfully in the docband - happy to hear you are feeling better about it.