My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sleep

It's finally getting better! Whew! I've been one exhausted mama! Last night she woke for a bottle at 10:30 and not again until 4:00 am. Then she went back to sleep until 7:15! So basically, I only had to wake up once to feed her! I couldn't believe it! I'm very excited about it. I just hope that I haven't just jinxed myself by blogging about it.

I can't believe that she is almost 5 months old! I met a lady a few days ago that had a 2 week old baby boy. He was so tiny! And he weight almost 9 pounds at birth! Then I thought back to how teeny tiny BB was and it just blows my mind how quickly she has grown! I want to enjoy every moment...because (as Cindy says), babies don't keep.


3 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Maybe there was something happening? Connor also only woke once but proper once - 12:15 and then properly at 6 - yayy!

I've learned to not expect anything then I'm not disappointed.

Yayy to BB - is she eating better?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those beautiful eyes. What a cutie!

Kami said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a difference. She is so beautiful mommy!!! They do grow fast though.

Hugs,
Kami