My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Anybody out there?

Ok, so I post about random, stupid things and get comments. I announce this and I can hear crickets chirping! =) I'm guessing you feel how I would feel if I saw a fellow infertile announce her surprise pregnancy. A little pissed, alot bitter. Ok, alot pissed. But, that's just me. I know it's always hard to hear. I've been there done that for years now. I hope you can dig deep and somehow be a little happy for me. After all, I've lost 4 babies and been through the wringer with fertility treatments.... ugh. And I'm by no means out of the woods yet. If this goes right I'll be due some time in September. That's a LONG way from now. I just need you guys to hold my hand right now. This is a scary time and every passing day means success or failure. There's no way to know.

On a good note, my HCG more than doubled in 48 hours. Today it was 111! And my progesterone rose from 18 to 36. That's a relief too. Looks like I'll be taking twice daily doses of the lovely progesterone suppositories. I'll do whatever it takes. Plus, they aren't nearly as bad as PIO shots! I'll go back for bloodwork in one week to check everything again. It's gonna be a LONG week.

I am in a strange place right now. I'm not the girl who gets pregnant! It's such a mind battle for me to even think about it. I really appreciate you all and am praying for the day that we all hold little ones (or not so little ones, we still want to adopt our 6 year old!) in our arms. However they come to you, they will be the blessing of a lifetime. I'll be your cheerleader 'til the end!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you every day since we talked last. I'm scared with you. I want so much to get excited and think about how wonderful you will be as a mother (which you will be, whether that be to a child of your own or a sweet adopted child). But at the same time, I've walked this road with you and I know what you've been through. I won't ever stop praying. And...I already wish it was next Friday. :)

Newfitmommy said...

How about a friend to wait with you? Do you want Mackenzie & I to come and visit you??? Will it make the wait easier? If my BFP doesn't come, I'll be free to leave!

LC said...

congrats!!!

I've been busy and havent been posting or reading posts!!

OMG....I am just so excited for you. :)

What a christmas miracle!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I can't believe I missed the post below on the day it was posted. I have been so busy with the holiday and stuff.

I just wanted to say congrats again

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Hope things go really well in the days & months ahead. Just wanted you to know I am reading.

Rebekah said...

I'm just catching up with blogs. I didn't see your news!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations :)
You must be ecstatic - you deserve the best!!!!!!

stacey said...

This is FABULOUS news!!!
Congrats:-)