My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Softball!

Here are some pics from the 1st softball game of the season. It's a team from my RE's office and since I'm friends with everyone, they asked me to play. Since I suck at anything sports related, hubs decided he would play instead. He's really good! I realized that in the 5 years I've known him that I've never seen him play sports. I've seen him snow ski, which I find VERY sexy, but never seen anything else. I was quite impressed with him! Anyway, I digress...
It was cold out last night! Well, cold for Texas. It was around 40 degrees when the game started. Notice how everyone is all bundled up! This is a great group of people and I'm blessed to have them in my life!
Here's me and my handsome man!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun.
I had to laugh at bundling up in 40degree weather. Here in MN we'd be out in shorts and t-shirts! ;)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

looks like a lot of fun! We would NEVER think of softball in dec - too cold brrrr.