My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

21 Weeks and Ultrasound



Everything looks great! We were so nervous going in and by the time we left, we were literally exhausted from holding our breath. Baby is doing great and was moving and squirming so much that they had a hard time keeping up with her! Oh, and yes, still a girl! The weirdest part was seeing and feeling her move at the same time. The tech was wonderful and gave us tons of pictures! Even a few 4D ones. She warned us that baby still might look a little creepy on 4D since they don't have much fat on them. But it was ok. I think she looks sweet!

Judge for yourself!!



She said everything looked good and that she was going to have the Dr. take a look. She couldn't get a good view of the heart since BB was moving so much. So, the Dr. comes in and starts looking at the heart. For like 5 minutes! We were thinking that something was wrong but he FINALLY said that he was trying to get her in a good position to see the heart and was having a hard time doing so. Eventually, after 750 years, he said all looked well and that he didn't see any problems. He thinks she's going to be fine. Whew!!!

So, looks like I get to be a "normal" pregnant person from this point forward. Whatever that means. God willing!!! I'm not looking for any excitement for quite a while!

I can't even believe I'm 21 weeks. Only 19 weeks left! Time is going by faster now. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will fly by too!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats! My clinic doesn't have the 4d capability. :(

Eeek...so excited for you!!

Keri said...

I wish I could have been there with you. I am so happy for you both!!!!!!!! She is going to be the prettiest little girl ever! I cannot wait to hold her and kiss her and of course to dress her up :)

the misfit said...

Those pictures are beautiful.

Kellye said...

Well if that isn't one of the cutest little profiles ever, I don't know what is.

Sweet little girl. I can't wait to meet her!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

oh, she is GORGEOUS and I'm sure you're relieved everything is well. My little girl was also twisting too much to get good measurements.

Yip, 21 weeks now - I'm so glad I don't have 19 to go :)

Newfitmommy said...

Mackenzie "You can't really see her!" oh well. I CAN!!
She is so cute! There is your little girl:) Beautiful!!!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Time really will fly by. Before you know it she'll be in your arms instead of in your belly :)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Great pics - love the 3d pics, but have to admit, mine looks like aliens have invaded. Yours are much better than mine

yay for a great u/s

peesticksandstones said...

Wanted to send my congrats... even if it's a little late. Such an incredible milestone! It only gets more awesome and more exciting from here.