My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Status Quo...

Nothing really new to report and not too much going on. I am officially done with having my progesterone checked and don't have another doctor's appointment until April 17. I haven't felt BB move yet but I am anxiously awaiting that moment! Still no word on AB yet but I am anxiously awaiting that moment! See where this is going? It's so weird to have nothing to report.

One of my closest friends came to visit this weekend. We were roommates in college and I just love being around her. It was fun but it went by too fast.

That is all.

Boring, huh?

3 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Thanks for the update - love seeing them, even if there is no update :)

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Leah, remember no news is good news with pregnancy - did we not want uneventful pregnancies? LOL

Meanwhile I had a scary day on Friday which I need to blog about!

Everything's fine - don't worry!

Kami said...

Never boring!!!! I'm so glad you had a nice weekend!

Kami