My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Annie...Annie...are you ok? **



By the looks of this picture I should say not!

We took our CPR and 1st Aid classes today. It was actually quite fun! Our instructor is an Austin firefighter/paramedic. He was really dry and absolutely hysterical!





I thought I would type out some funny things he said and did, but the realized that you had to be there. Just know that we learned a lot and if you ever need CPR, I'm there to help! So is the hubs! We're all trained up! (Excuse the photo quality...taken by cell phone)



Count this as one more check mark off of the list of things we have to do for adoption!
I finally heard back from my RE late yesterday and my estradiol level was 100. This time last cycle it was 115. So, we are on track and everything looks good. I will stay on the same Follistim dosage through Sunday. Then back for more bloodwork and ultrasound on Monday. We should have a better idea of things by then.
I came across something that I wanted to share...
Prayer invites God's presence to suffuse our spirits, God's will to prevail in our lives. Prayer may not bring water to parched fields, nor mend a broken bridge nor rebuild a ruined city. But prayer can water an arid soul, mend a broken heart, rebuild a weakened will.
Here's to lot's of mending, watering, rebuilding...God knows we need it.

**I took my first CPR class years ago. And the doll/fake humans name was Annie. For some reason this has always stuck with me.

3 comments:

unrequited loves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you with every bone in my body! Love you!

(P.S. I posted the deleted comment above. It did something funny with my user name)

Leslie said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog today through another blogger and I'm going through reading it and thinking, "Wow! I totally relate with her!" And then I get to this post and realize that I know the CPR trainer and then figure out that we both live in the Austin area. I don't want to totally creep you out, but I did want to let you know that the CPR trainer's name is David and he is really in need of prayers- he was told 3 weeks ago that he has stage 4 terminal cancer. I know he would appreciate all the prayers he can get. Now, back to reading your blog from the beginning... I can't wait to find out what's going on in your life now.