My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fertility Waters???

Ok, sorry for 2 posts so close together but I just HAVE to comment on this bizarre story. You can read it for yourself here..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26867732/

Nicole Kidman, who is 41 years old, miraculously became pregnant after swimming in a waterfall in the Australian outback. "Seven babies were conceived out of this film and only one was a boy. There is something up there in the Kununurra water because we all went swimming in the waterfalls, so we can call it the fertility waters now."

Here is my question? Why in the H E double hockey sticks are we wasting all of our money on fertility treatments when all it takes is a vacation to Australia and a good swim in a waterfall? I feel cheated! Why didn't someone tell me this before?

You know...I could create a business! I'll go to Australia, bottle up that stuff and bring it back to the states. If one gets pregnant swimming in it, how much better would it be to drink it! Multiple Mayhem!! Follistim be damned!! I'm going to be rich...very...very...rich. Sorry Dr. W. Your days are numbered!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Too funny! There's all kinds of holy water out there being sold at a premium, why not fertility water? Go make the big bucks, girl! :)