My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ultrasound

Almost 32 weeks! I can't even believe it. It may be sinking in just a little bit, that I am actually pregnant.

The ultrasound today went well. I was so nervous going in, as usual! Baby is head down facing my back with her little butt up on my right side. She is basically bent in half with her feet and hands covering her face. Needless to say, we were not able to get a clear picture of her face. =( We did see one little cheek in 4D and it was chubby, but that's all we got out of the little peanut!) She's weighing in at a whopping 3 lbs, 14 oz. The doctor said everything looked just great and for that I am very grateful.

I leave you with the only picture we could get! It's half of her face...not sure if you can see it or not. She has a pointy chin like her daddy! (Her forehead is on the right, chin right in the middle)

3 comments:

Kellye said...

Yay! She looks cute already!

Ashley said...

Congrats!! Cute pic

Wes and Summer said...

What a sweet girl!! Autumn used to put her hands over her face for picture time too... she still sleeps like that, too funny!
I'm so excited for you girl! You're doing such a great job growing that baby!!