My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Are you FREAKING kidding me?

So, they wanted a girl but had 2 boys instead. She wanted her 2nd baby to die when she found out it wasn't a girl. Then this crazy therapist tells her she's justified in how she's feeling...and she's helping them "mourn the loss of the daughter they never had". I'm not really sure I need to say much more...I think the top of my head my blow off! I'm pretty sure this is the most unbelievable story I've ever heard. Freakin morons!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27197571/

Please read and feel free to share your thoughts!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Okay 1) WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? 2) Release a balloon? She doesn't want to live? She's mourning her loss?

She could adopt. She could foster. Why mourn?

What a crazy story...