My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun with Pictures!

I thought I would give you a few glimpses into my world! If you haven't heard, we have been experiencing quite the drought here in Austin. I have only seen one day's worth of rain since May. Believe it or not, the lack of rain and abundance of sunshine is very depressing. I am ready for cooler weather!


Here is what our back yard looks like with no rain. We kept the front watered but the back was futile.



Here is what the sky looks like on a regular basis. This is usually as close as it gets to raining. Just big dark clouds and not a drop of water!


I found some crazy before weight loss photos and I almost died. I can't believe how HUGE I was. I still have a ways to go, but holy crap!! Check this out!

This was on a cruise in May 2006. One is of me and hubs and one with me and a guy that looked like George Carlin.



And this was made on Friday night.



And for a cute, cute, cute Halloween picture! (She's the only dog I have that will let me take photos of her!)






And, one of us feeding Lorikeets at Sea World.



2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

wow! YOu look great! Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that someone else's yard is looking a little sad this year. We're trying to revive it with a little luck. I guess we'll see what happens in the spring.

Miss you!