My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where's the good news?

I just got an email from my friend Tanya in Alabama (that's where I'm from). She found out a few weeks ago that she was pregnant. (This was her 2nd pregnancy...she miscarried about 2 months ago. ) They found out today, on their 2nd wedding anniversary no less, that she has lost baby #2. I'm so sick of bad things happening to people! Please keep her and her husband Jason in your prayers/thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your friends. I am so sorry for their loss and on their anniversary of all times. Where is the good news? It will come when you get the phone call one day from her husband stating that she just delivered a healthy beautiful baby or that they have adopted the child God meant for them to love and be parents to but had to wait to meet. Good things do and will happen...to us and for us all.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

I will keep your friend in my prayers. Life is so unfair