My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spotting...

I am 11 days past ovulation and started spotting this morning. It could be my period coming or it could be a fluke thing. I feel inclined to go with the period theory. That doesn't explain why I've been feeling nauseous but I don't have the energy to focus on that. So, we wait until Friday to know for sure. If I'm not pregnant we have to figure out pretty quickly if we are going right into another cycle. Or if it's best to go to with IVF again. I was such a weenie with my first IVF that the thoughts of doing it again just make me miserable. It's not an easy thing to deal with, as many of you know. Too many shots!! Stupid Lupron headaches! Plus blood work and having a needle shoved through your vagina into your ovaries to snatch out your eggs. Sounds more fun that Disney, huh? Actually, Disney would be MUCH cheaper and a heck of alot more fun!
I'm really not terribly upset at the thought of this cycle not working. I will be disappointed, of course, but not devastated. I've been here too many times to let my emotions get the best of me yet again. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...I know what you mean about not letting your emotions in. This whole process can make a person so cold.
I'm still going to hope for a positive outcome. :)

Rebekah said...

I think anyone who can do IVF is hero-material, so none of that weenie stuff!!! The whole thing was way too daunting for me. I stopped at IUI!