My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trigger Happy

Good news folks! I did not ovulate on my own. Here is the rundown/sizes of follicles. On the right...22,18,16,15,13 and on the left 17,15,13,12. They will continue to grow a bit until I ovulate. I am going to give myself my trigger shot in just a few minutes. This will make me ovulate in the next (i think) 36 hours. We go in for an IUI tomorrow and again on Friday. Then starts the dreaded 2 week wait. My ovaries are definitely letting me know they are there. They feel very tender and huge. I really want to be excited but I just can't seem to muster up the energy to get there. One day at a time...that's all I can do.

I met my girls for lunch again today. We just laughed and laughed! I am by myself quite a bit and it's always nice to be around people. It was alot of fun.

I told you that I was looking for a job and that it's not going too well...remember? My neighbor knows about this and told me that they are hiring someone in her office. Sounds like a great job and one that I would like. She took my application in to give to her boss. Turns out that over 100 people have already applied for this one position. How insane is that? No wonder I can't find a job. It is very frustrating. I am hopeful that at least I will get an interview!

On a much lighter note...I bought a Ped Egg the other day. It is friggin awesome! You know on the commercial, how when she empties the egg there is a ton of dead skin in there? Well, mine looked just like that. It looked like grated Parmesan cheese. It is DISGUSTING! But my heels were nice and soft! My mother thinks that this is the most horrific device ever created. She would rather cut off her own hand than use this device! I like to torture her by talking about it all the time! I'm such a peach! So, take your crusty feet to the store and buy one today!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Good luck this week with the IUI! You're right the next two weeks will be the longest you've ever had! It looks like you have good follicle size, though.

Thanks for the crusty skin tip! I pride myself in having nice feet...I'll have to invest in one! :)