My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tutti Fruity Titty??

How many of you have seen the letter seen in the link below? Anyone out there interested in eating Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream made with breast milk?

http://www.peta.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=11993


One of the blogs I read is having a contest to come up with new names for breast milk ice cream. Here are a few that almost made me fall out of my chair laughing...


Mammary Marshmallow Swirl
Marshmammary Madness
Caramel Areola Swirl
Extra Creamy Chocolate Bosom and Extra Creamy Vanilla Bosom
Dulce de Leche de la Madre
Bosom Buddy Nutty
Neapolactation
Boobie Batter (Brownie Batter)
Banana Tit (Banana Split)
Half A'Breast (Half Baked)
Booby Treasure (Berried Treasure)
Sweet Teat & Cookies (Sweet Cream & Cookies)
Juggin' Me Crazy (Jamacian Me Crazy)
Vanilla Fudge Tit (Vanilla Fudge Chip)
Colostrumallow
Dulce de Duct-e
Peanut Udder Cup
Engorgemint


And I thought I was half crazy!!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Holy disgusting! Let's hope that idea doesn't take off...or I'll be making my own ice cream! :)