My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

13 weeks

Woo Hoo!! I can't believe I've gotten this far. Everything is going great! I had a heartbeat check today...165 beats per minute. My nerves are calming a good bit. I think getting past this week will make a huge difference in how I feel. It's weird when we have losses...that if we can just get past the point of a previous loss, we feel better. I've been looking forward to getting past this week! I'm very grateful that everything is going well. I haven't had any spotting in 2 weeks either. I am still nauseous but it's not quite as bad as it was. My progesterone was up to 44 yesterday. I get to go to 1 progesterone suppository a day and check my blood again on Monday (although I'll probably check on Friday). Thanks for your prayers and support! More later!

4 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

wow - second trimester is right around the corner!!!!

I can't believe it! :)

Newfitmommy said...

Leah, I'm so happy for you!!! Hey, you are pregnant! Is it sinking in? hehe You need to celebrate! Have Heath take you out for a nice evening!!!!

stacey said...

WOw! I'm so excited for you that all is going so well!!!! This is happening:-)

Kami said...

I just now got to this post! Yay for a great appointment. Your little bean is having a good ol time in there! In a few weeks, you get to find out what you are having! How exciting!

Kami