My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Progesterone

I had more bloodwork today. My progesterone was 44 on Monday so we lowered my dosage to 1 400 mg. supp a day. I checked again today and it was at 42!! I'm so pumped! Now I lower my dosage to 1 200 mg supp a day and check again in a week. I am so excited to be at this point. I really feel like the placenta is finally starting to kick in and do it's job. I can't wait to stop feeling all goopy and gross all the time.

Not too much else going on except studying. I know I keep talking about it and you may be wondering why I'm studying. I decided to go back to school to be a nurse. I'm working on my pre reqs now and will apply to the nursing program in January 2010. If accepted, I'll begin the program in August 2010. Seems like forever away but the timing is actually really great! The baby is due in September and I'll have a full year before nursing school starts. I just hope I can make good grades and get into the program.

Finally, here a a few pictures from the weekend. We went to the Rodeo but made a quick stop at the River Walk in San Antonio (yet again) for lunch. It was a beautiful day.
Isn't he cute?

My BFF's: Keri and Kellye

My BFF's again! Kellye, Keri and Dean

3 comments:

Newfitmommy said...

awesome Leah!!! this is amazing....do I hear second trimester calling your name???? Go, Baby, Go!!!

Kami said...

You are doing so good!!! Pretty soon you will be able to stop the suppositories! Good luck mommy! Love the pictures. You are beautiful!

Kami

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I am SOOO proud of you - studying and pregnant!

I can barely clean the kitchen counter!

This is IT for us, Leah! Onto the 2nd trimester goodness :)

BTW, I tagged you...
http://leighloveslists.blogspot.com/2009/02/tag-about-honesty.html