My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Spotting

And I am absolutely terrified. It wasn't bright red, it was pink. But it's been dark brown for weeks now. I know that everything might be ok but I also know that it might not. I have an OB appointment tomorrow at 11 already scheduled. Thank you God! I just hope that the outcome is good. Please say prayers and keep your fingers crossed. Oh, and Lucy, my Rottweiler, is not feeling well today. She is just listless and not eating. She drank some water and then I tried to give her the antibiotic pills and she threw up everywhere. I need to call the vet for her tomorrow. Poor dog...
This absolutely sucks. Why can't I just be normal for a change?

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I pray that everything goes well for you and puppy :)

jessica56 said...

I will be thinking of you- keep us posted on everything- we are rooting for you and baby!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Praying super hard for you today!!!!

Kami said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your little puppy. Please post as soon as you can.

Kami