My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

4D pics of BB

What an amazing ultrasound I had today! They were not busy and my favorite girl took tons of time scanning in 4D. She even gave us a DVD on the 4D part. Just because she was being nice! Awww!!
BB's foot is permanently on top of her head or in front of her face. Can you imagine being that flexible? Her umbilical cord was in front of her chin. She's got my baby nose! It used to have a pug nose like hers, but now it's long and pointy. = ) Hopefully she will keep a cute nose!! And look at those lips!





































5 comments:

the misfit said...

Those pictures are AMAZING. She's adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

Wonderful! I can't wait until you have your healthy baby girl in your arms.

Sonya said...

My 7 year old, Silas, thinks these are "cool" pictures!! Pretty amazing if you ask me!

Texas WE said...

Sooo thrilled for you. Prayers going up for your BIG day. Keep the faith! Please let me know if I can drop something by AB at some point soon. So thrilled he has found a fun, playmate. Looking forward to meeting your baby girl soon! Blessing and peace for you.