My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's Coming on Friday!

Just got a call from AB's social worker and she is bringing him to us on Friday! Woo Hoo!

It's amazing that the months have been dragging by and now it's all coming to a close. Wow....just wow.

On a funny note, apparently AB likes to say a few curse words here and there. His foster mom told me that she will hear him say things from time to time but doesn't make a big deal out of it. We were in the car last week and drove by a pond. Something caught his attention and he said, "Holy Shit! Did you see that?" It was all I could do not to laugh but I told him that maybe that wasn't appropriate language for a 9 year old. We didn't make too big of a deal about it. We called him last night to say hi and he was outside playing. All of a sudden I hear, "Holy Shit! A caterpillar!" Then he started talking to someone. I said, "Uh, do I need to let you go?" And he said, "OK, bye!". And that was it! It really made me laugh. I think it's just testing the waters a bit and I'm sure we will see more of that in days to come!

I've got so much to do this week! Holy Shit!!!

4 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

WOOHOO - amazing - i can't wait to hear more and loved the "HS post" :)

the misfit said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Rebekah said...

So exciting!!! Is it bad that I can't help but crack up at the naughty words???? :)

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

Congratulations!!!