My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

14 weeks

I went in for my weekly check today. BB's heartbeat was 162. Whew! I swear, I get so nervous when I go in there. I can't even believe we've made it this far. Only 26 weeks to go...ugh.

We picked out our photos for the family book! I had them printed today and bought some things to make a little scrap book. Apparently little guy loves bugs, so I bought several scrap book sticker sets with bugs. I hate bugs. Imagine how much fun having a son will be??!? AHHH! Having a son. How cool!!!

I've got so much to do. I'll let you know when I hear something.

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

having a son is AWESOME!!!! You get used to the bugs and the dirt and the mess. I would not have it any other way.

Question: Do you see your doc every week because of your history?? I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and would love to go every week for at least a doppler check.

Kami said...

Yay for a great ob appointment!!!! I love the family book idea, that is going to be so special.