My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

.....

I never can figure out what to title these posts. So I just decided not to. =)

I really don't have much going on. Between my husband and me studying all the time, we don't have time for fun. Oh yeah, and he works 50+ hours a week. You get my point. I've got 2 tests this week so wish me luck. I'm not worried about my math test but I have no idea how I'm going to pull off a passing grade in microbiology. It's just too much information! I'm going to try my hardest but dang!! This stresses me out.

I guess the only update about pregnancy is regarding my progesterone. After dropping my progesterone to 200 mg once a day, my P4 went from 42 to 32. Not too bad. My doc/RE said I could stop all together but that panics me too much. I decided to do 1 200 mg every other day. I'll check back in a week. If it's still up there I guess I'll have to stop. No meds? What? I'm not going to know what to do with myself!! Almost 15 weeks. I'm counting down the minutes here.

I came across an interesting entry on a blog I follow today. This girl went through so much and finally got pregnant via IVF with twins. They came early and they are now 5 months old (i think). The first thing you see on her blog today? A photo of a positive pregnancy test. What?!?! Can you imagine? I mean, I know she's excited but she has 5 month old babies!! I can't even imagine! I guess anything is possible, huh?

2 comments:

Kami said...

I heard that a lot of infertile people actually get pregnant naturally after having a baby!! Crazy huh?? Glad all is going so well for you!

Kami

Bella said...

Wow! That's awesome and crazy all at the same time!

Good luck on your tests! Kick micro's ass!