My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

So far, so good....at least for now

I got my lab results this morning. I have been worrying that my estrogen and progesterone are falling into dangerous levels. Especially after seeing the spotting. But, everything looks pretty good. Except my progesterone. It keeps falling even though I'm on 200mg prog. supps. twice a day. I am going to ask them to prescribe the 400 mgs. twice a day and see if that helps. Here are the numbers. HCG - 5,198 (more than doubled in 48 hours, yay!), P4 - 19.2 (down from 25), and E2 - 328. It's weird that the numbers can fluctuate so quickly. My E2 was 202 just 48 hours ago. Now it's 328? I'm glad but it's strange! I'm waiting on a call back from my RE's office to see about getting a new Rx. I will probably go for labs again on Monday, just because I'm a scaredy cat.

4 comments:

Echloe said...

It is scary. But your beta and E2 numbers look great. I hope the additional progesterone helps. Oh and I had a little pink spotting, then brown a few days ago too. It is very nerve wracking. But my RE didn't seem very concerned about it. Anyway I hope you don't get any more spotting and the numbers keep skyrocketing.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Just an FYI - if you are using supps taken vagainally, it will not be reflected in your blood. So, even if your progesterone is going down, your progesterone may be a fine level

{{VIBES}}

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

My RE himself told me that progesterone taken vaginally will not show up in my blood. I never googled it so I guess I am not 100% sure

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed those number keep rising!! I know you are excited/terrified! Stay positive :)