My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Spotting

Sorry for the two posts in one day. I just can't stand this waiting game. I have had a little pinkness on the tp for a few days but nothing major. I could deal with the fact I'm probably just a little irritated from the progesterone. But when I see bright pinkish/reddish I'm not so comforted. I know that spotting can be completely normal and not mean anything. I also know that spotting can mean that the end is near. And the kicker? There is absolutely no way to know. What in the world?! I'm planning on having blood work done on Monday but a part of me wants to get it done tomorrow. I don't know! This is making me crazy! What would you do?

UPDATE: I decided to get my blood drawn tonight. I went downtown to the hospital to have it drawn. This way they will have results at my RE's office first thing in the morning. Let me just say, I'm SOOO glad that I have friends in the business. It makes life much easier. Oh, and I feel like I could puke at any moment. Not sure if it's the entire box of macaroni and cheese I ate or this little apple seed in my ute!

2 comments:

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers and hoping it is nothing that will harm your baby. Sending lots of love, hugs, and positive thoughts.

Jill said...

Leah-Just wanted to respond to your questions about estrogen levels.

CCRM wants them above 300 at all times. I had a drop below 300 a few weeks ago and they added in Estrace pills at night along with my 4 Vivelle patches every other day. Estrogen is not as important as progesterone once pregnancy is established, it just serves to support the pregnancy. But again, they are concerned when it drops below 300 at CCRM. I'm still on 2 Vivelle patches and 1 Estrace tablet at night at 8 weeks.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Congrats on your pregnancy!