My, how she's grown!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

You haven't lived until....

an 80 pound Rottweiler jumps up to give you a hug...paws on shoulders....while you are sitting on the toilet.





Isn't she cute? She is the most loving dog I have ever seen. She wants me to pet her and hug on her all of the time. A sweet Rottweiler. Who would have thought, right?

Nothing new in my world. Just waiting on the next blood draw tomorrow. Then my ultrasound on Wednesday. I have spotted about once a day since Friday. Nothing major but nothing I want to see either. I have been pretty nauseous off and on. It seems to be worse in the evenings. I'm feeling pretty yucky right now. But, not so bad I'm tossing my cookies...or Goldfish Pretzels in my case. My emotions are all over the place. One minute I'm happy and hopeful. The next minute I find myself preparing for the worst. I'm trying to remember that there is nothing I can do either way and that I just have to hope for the best. I just wish that gave me some comfort.

My friend Tanya, in Birmingham, got her BFP 2 days before me. She has had 2 miscarriages (natural pregnancies) so they decided to do Clomid to help her along (She just turned 39). She had her first ultrasound today and it's twins. Twins with Clomid. Who knew?!? I'm excited for her and scared at the same time. She's scared and excited too. Too early for heartbeats but they will go back in one week and hopefully see them.

I'll let you know how my labs look tomorrow. Keep the prayers and good vibes coming!

2 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

That is great that you will be pregnant with your friend - yay.

Angie said...

New to your blog ~ hoping all goes well with you and your friend! That will be fun to have a pg buddy for both of you!